Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sometimes…..



Sometimes I so badly want to hear your voice,
Sometimes God just doesn’t give me another choice….
Sometimes life is so cool with its weirdness,
Sometimes you just drop in at my loneliness…
Waited since yesterday, even today is yours, hopefully tomorrow you will rule too,
Dated none, liked a few, hopefully loved one and will always do…
Amidst pain, pleasure, business, life was cruel when I fell for you,
I wasn’t supposed to feel the way I feel, but life was cruel when I had to tell you…
 I am jealous like hell when I find myself making no sense in your life,
But now on, you and my love is free, finally making sense in our life…
Indubitably we are perfectly imperfect for either,
Questionably our friendship remained intentionally unintentional rather…..
Do say that silent thank you on your birthday at twelve,
These little lips will pray for the one who always stays in the heart valve….
Sometimes even if relationships are off, faith and feelings are always on,
Sometimes even if we meet near about, do bless me with a minute to tighten my eye bone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment