Friday, June 14, 2013

A true try (A hypothetical vision)


‘I’ makes no sense in love,
Provided ‘we’ are not together,
I have no issues with your past,
Provided I can trust you with our present and future.
We might or not chosen either…and our families approved this match,
Hope with the intermingling of some respect, understanding and patience,
We win this test.
There will be a ton of expectations,
But I’ll never leave you in isolation,
I want us to be that crazy duo,
Creating for our families coherent sensations….
I’ll never ask you for your passwords- Facebook or ATM,
You’ll have the liberty...
But I’ll undoubtedly keep an eye on your domestic action.
I want us to value each other’s decisions and personal choice,
I want us to protect each other’s families from unwanted noise.
I will try to wait so that we can together dine,
But sorry as you have to say a permanent bye-
To your favorite wine,
I wanna go for a long drive with that fanatical speed,
I wanna hold your hand and walk on the highway when the city sleeps.
I want us to go for adventures rather than slow boat rides,
I want us to stand for each other against the life’s treacherous tides.
I wanna cook occasionally for your entire family so that my duties change,
I’ll take care of your parents after our families exchange and expect the same.
I don’t wanna get wet and enjoy the rain,
But I wanna fly with you over the sea, without being trained.
I can’t knit you a muffler with the initial of your name,
But I will be always a call away-
Whenever life is cold and full of pain,
Hope our life gets filled up with witty and sarcastic good humor,
Hope our friendship lasts forever without any space and rumor.
Everything seems to be an unusual episode with God being the divine spy,
I am ready to give this new beautifully bizarre thing a true try!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice poem, beautifully crafted :)

Post a Comment