Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Those little moments of everything….

(1st August,2012)

Sometimes its just tumhi din chade tumhi din dhale tumhi ho bandhu sakha tumhi  from Cocktail that can bliss your life….and sometimes its just a roadside poster of your fav hero worth twenty rupees that can bring you happiness. Sometimes it’s a CCD cafĂ© mocha and sometimes it’s a garam chai from the morning thelas….can buy you happiness. Sometimes a missed cal from a loved one brings you surprises and sometimes a free mobile recharge widens your lips. Sometimes a Shakespeare or may be a local Amish Tripathi can entertain you and sometimes this kinda non-Oxford version, grammatically wrong note can provoke you to unfriend your FB friend but hold on people….parhna shuru kia hain toh complete bhi karlo;p
Sounding insane but still close your eyes and you gonna see not the love of your life but the best moment…best thing…best person in your life. If you cannot see anything, then congo….you are rich with infinite beautiful reminiscences. That day I got a free movie ticket at Cinemax and I was damn happy…happiness is everywhere just what is required is to keep your head cool no matter how angry you are...how pathetic you are feeling. Now the note doesn’t end with a philosophy on happiness but it has just begun with a whole lot of happy instances….
I was happy that day when my little niece collected shells for me from Pattaya and more happy when she gifted it to me on my birthday with her painting of a blue rose...even she knows what can bring more happiness! I am happy when my six years old cousin keeps on running after me for a game of Business…which hardly ends. I am happy when my white pet keeps on sitting on my legs and makes me feel warm. I am happy when I get the new downloaded movies from my friends and happy to say I have updated myself with Bollywood and Hollywood.
I am happy when I cook something special that ends up with high salt level and my dad ends up flattering my effort. I am happy when I can steal even a spoon full of maggi from my brother’s bowl. I am happy when I get to wear ma’s best traditional attires. I was happy when the entire family waited fervently for my Board results. Waiting eagerly for that box of Cadbury Celebrations every Rakshabandhan makes me happy. I am happy when my favorite food is being launched on the dining table. I am happy when my brother’s exams are on…the best time for me to own the television. I am happy when I meet my cousins….the best people gifted to one by god. I am happy when I get the first birthday wish at the midnight from my aunt and the first birthday wish in the morning from my granny. These make me richer….
I was happy that day watching Airtel’s ad…har ek friend zaroori hota hain ….a flashback of all my friends just hit the heart at the right place and with a nostalgic touch indeed. I used to be happy when the guy I used to hate at school got punished. I was happy when my Marwari friends used to bring their aam ka achar in the tiffin. I used to be happy when I get the best and the most gorgeous handmade card from a friend. I was happy when the strict teacher was absent and more happy when we were allowed to go to the playground to play gharial pani. I used to be happy when I get any minor knee bruises…time to show off with a much bigger bandage as if I got my leg fractured. I loved when dad came to pick me up from school…it meant a shopping spree on the way. Moms are good companions during project and exam days….with lots of positive vibes. I was happy when I got my slam book filled up by my best friends….more happy and curious to see those words written in the ‘lines for you’ section…..just get delighted even today;p I used to be happy when my best friend got selected for some national level competition…..time to walk on the school verandah with pride as if I have been awarded with the wizkid title;p
Every minute of life is filled with happiness, just we need to feel it even if it sounds insane. Didn’t a mere ‘like’ on FB from your loved one make you happy? That day when you were sad, looking at the dark sky or may be strolling down the road lonely, a friend messaged you all of a sudden and it brought a pink smile on your blue face?  There were times when a ‘good’ or a ‘very good’ and in lucky days, an ‘excellent’ brought a proud smile in our school days. Sometimes an angelic sorry from your friend made you happy bringing an end to a not very long devilish fight. When you wish something for your loved ones and it’s fulfilled, you are at cloud nine thinking yourself to be God’s favorite fan. At teens, a walk with your love may be from school to bus stop, will definitely make you smile in all times to come, even if you broke up. Sometimes, you are in high spirits to recall those days when someone you loved, knowingly made you feel jealous and even when the person was mean to you. Sometimes waiting for your love doesn’t bring grief, it means more personal commitment and it gives you pleasure instead.
Sometimes a goal from Messi and sometimes infinite boundaries from Dhoni during crisis, sometimes a politician’s arrest for corruption and sometimes the appointment of some brave macho IAS officer, sometimes APJ Abdul Kalam’s dignity and sometimes AR Rahman’s fan following…..everything at some point or the other has definitely made you happy. Casting the first vote during elections and showing off with the blue mark on the finger may now embarrass you, but once it brought you exhilaration. Sometimes admissions and sometimes internships make you happy. Sometimes a BE, MBBS or LLB degrees made you happy and sometimes going to Delhi University made you proud. Sometimes BBM or a DSLR and sometimes Flipkart delivery makes you happy. Sometimes touching a Versace attire made you smile and sometimes posing on a Harley Davidson made you contented. Sometimes SOTC cruises bought you happiness and sometimes a local river ride to Umananda can bliss you. Sometimes Rockstar Ranbir, sometimes Satyamev Jayate and sometimes 2 States brought you delight. Sometimes dreams in Roadies, love in Splitsvilla and drama in Bigg Boss made you smile. Sometimes Bungee jumping at Rishikesh, scuba diving and paragliding in Goa waters and sky diving….choro jane do,I really don’t have guts for this stunt in the sky:p Sometimes waiting for midnight football matches, sometimes cheering the tigress Saina Nehwal, sometimes praying for Yuvraj, and sometimes just watching Federer and Djokovic brings pleasure. Sometimes a Ferrari and sometimes a BMW by the roadside brings a smile to your face…though I haven’t seen a LIVE Ferrari yet:p Sometimes Johny Depp’s new look and sometimes Katy Perry’s latest melody, sometimes everything around you and sometimes nothing around you has made you happy. And still our brain complains we are not happy;p
For a change, my latest sad moment includes I couldn’t make to JNU, bohut mann tha jane ka:p Ultimate tragedy enraptured me for three days. All blames to my degrading luck factor…silly you, you just always show your jalwa in a wrong way in wrong times. Don’t give any excuse as I have a lot of instances against you. But me too a fighter….just bang on…lets see who wins the life game:p
My next set of happy moments aka plannings will include getting some holy stones and jaributi from the Sadhu I often see sitting on the pavement outside Vaio showroom, Paltan Bazar…hoping to get some solutions for my future from him:p  Next, going to a neighbourhood studio and get a snap clicked with a picturesque Switzerland poster surrounding me:p  Next, sitting and chatting over the Chandmari flyover:p  Next, taking up swimming classes…..hope I don’t get drown during coaching:p  Next, knocking a few more publishers who get ready to publish my light fiction without money:p  Just the question lies who shall be my partner in these ‘happy moments’- sister darling or BFF…God save you both:p
When we are blessed with so many things….there are a lot more to jott down though, just a couple of negative news shouldn’t affect us…We get everything in the best of time, neither before nor  later:p My brother once told me when happiness prevails, watch out for any adversity down the corner. But when sadness prevails, be happy as it’s the welcome indication for prosperity. Let the destiny once again decide the dream for me…you itself making me lazy:p
So here indeed lies another happy ending of those little moments of everything:p

And of course thank you as I am done now in convincing you read it and sorry for tolerating these mumbo jumbo all the while;p

0 comments:

Post a Comment