Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I desire….

I desire to be near…
To follow your life like a vibrant shadow…
See the first stretch of your fervent smile…
To wipe your pain and refrain your first tear,
I desire to hug you tight,
Make the world a happy one to be in…
Following the path of uncertainty,
Have to rely on you blindly…
I desire to hate you fairly,
Every emotion to flow rapidly like a cruel wind…
Then fall for you again,
Like the whiff of the first rain…
I desire to encounter the forgotten tie,
To stare and weep for the unwanted bye,
A true desire to leave you on your face,
Yet again the stupid heart extracts the desired hatred.
I desire to fill the gap of the waited years,
Relive the lost moments of time,
To rise with you,

Never to fall again in life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good One

SONALI said...

Good One

Post a Comment